- Dec. 05, 2013
- ILFC AND XIAMEN AIRLINES COMPLETE DELIVERIES OF FOUR NEW B737-800 AIRCRAFT
- ILFC announced today the delivery of a new Boeing 737-800 to Southeastern China-based Xiamen Airlines. This aircraft is the last of four new B737-800s, which have been delivered by ILFC to the airline during the current year as part of a long-term lease agreement.
- Nov. 06, 2013
- AEROTURBINE REACHES NEW MILESTONE WITH ITS 100TH C CHECK FOR FRONTIER AIRLINES - Company Continues to Deliver Industry Leading MRO Services with On-Time Performance, Operational Flexibility and Fixed Cost Solutions
- AeroTurbine Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC), announced that it has completed the 100th light/heavy C check for Frontier Airlines’ fleet of Airbus A319 and A320 aircraft, reaching a new milestone for its aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services provided to the airline.
- Nov. 01, 2013
- ILFC’S AEROTURBINE PROMOTES AL WOOD TO EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT & CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER POSITION - Recognized Industry Leader to Lead the Company’s Worldwide Sales, Product and Marketing Activities
- AeroTurbine, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC), announced today that it has promoted Al Wood to the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer. In his new role, Wood will continue to lead AeroTurbine’s worldwide sales, product and marketing activities.
- Oct. 28, 2013
- AEROTURBINE ANNOUNCES NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH LUFTHANSA TECHNIK - Transaction Bolsters the Companies’ Offering in the Global MRO Market and Further Expands ILFC’s Business Opportunities
- AeroTurbine Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC), announced today its intention to enter into a new partnership with Lufthansa Technik AG, the world's largest provider of aircraft-related technical services.
- Oct. 17, 2013
- ILFC JOINS PARTNERSHIP TO DEVELOP WORLD-CLASS AVIATION TRAINING FOR TOP-LEVEL EXECUTIVES IN CHINA
- Oct. 07, 2013
- ILFC Appoints Peter Chang Head of Greater China - Appointment Reinforces ILFC’s Presence in Key Market
- Aug. 16, 2013
- BOEING AND ILFC DELIVER FIRST 787 DREAMLINER TO AEROMEXICO - Aeromexico to use 787 Dreamliner on Key Routes to North America, Europe, Asia
|view press release archive||view media kit||download fact sheet|
Awards and recognitions
2013 Lessor of the Year
"ILFC has had a wonderful period under current management. The company has reorganized and deleted debt, increased its customer base, drastically improved its cost of financing and in the process has secured a strong future for the business. In 2012, ILFC got the company in shape to ensure a swift and highly advantageous sale, while it continued to improve services to its customers, specifically with the continued growth of the AeroTurbine unit. This year ILFC was ranked first in the Aviation 100 survey by its peers by a significant margin; it is a very well deserved win for the team."read more
2013 CFO of the Year - Elias Habayeb
“The Aviation 100 Chief Financial Officer of the Year, Elias Habayeb, and his team have succeeded in reducing ILFC’s debt considerably and have steered the company through a tremendously difficult economic period through to its successful sale to be closed shortly."read more
Treasury Team of the Year 2010
"Looking at the refinancing needs for International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC) in late 2009 must have felt overwhelming for the company's treasury team. But, in the end, ILFC spent 2010 celebrating closing after closing - and it is one of the greatest aviation survival stories of 2010."read more
2010 Deal of the Year: Overall
"The deals that changed ILFC in 2010. International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC) was looking at a mountain of maturities in 2010. Faced with the impossible, particularly with the capital markets closed in 2009, the company had already indirectly borrowed funds from the New York Federal Reserve through parent, American International Group (AIG), to pay back about $4 billion in loan maturities."read more
Aviation Lessor of the Year 2010
"10,000 industry professionals globally were asked by Aviation Economics to vote for the lessor they considered to be the best performing in 2010. In a closely fought contest, ILFC just pipped rival GECAS to the top spot."read more